As an Associate Producer your main responsibilities would include:
§ Ensure the timely delivery of the highest quality project possible
§ Coordinating work on some of the project's key processes such as managing the outsourcing of art assets.
§ Managing communications between different teams such as design, art and programming.
§ Work can involve long hours and might be stressful, particularly as a game's launch approaches.
§ Assists the production team with the day-to-day running of projects, as well as internal and external communication throughout the game development process, ensuring the highest quality product is delivered to the agreed schedule.
§ Be responsible for delivering optimum balance among time, budget and quality for all assigned projects.
- Responsible for each game’s product development cycle including concept, budget, pre-production, production, approval, quality assurance, code release, foreign translations and ports
- Manages time efficiently by planning, task prioritization, resource coordination, risk assessment, and proactive problem solving
- Assists in any other assignments as directed by supervising manager
- Review, comment on, and recommend approval of milestone submissions
- Track the delivery of assets by external vendors
- Maintain asset pipelines on the production side to ensure timely delivery of assets as required promoting and publishing the finished product.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing the post launch operations of the game
- Managing the acquisition , retention and monetization aspects of the game
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5 years’ experience of working in the video games industry
- Shipped at least 1-2 titles (multi-platform)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team leader to produce project results across multi-departments
- Good project management skills , time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, solve problems, juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to communicate effectively with different audiences on a broad range of topics, e.g. technical, business and creative (spoken and written)
- Enthusiastic, positive, team oriented, and organized
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work under tight schedules and high-stress environment
- Good knowledge of casual online games would be preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Project and PowerPoint
- Prior experience in Acquisition , retention and monetization would be a big plus
- Mobile experience would be preferred