San Rafael, California
PC / Windows, Playstation 4, Xbox One
High School or equivalent
Associate Cinematic Artist
Our Cinematics/ Choreography Team is responsible for creating compelling cutscenes, interactive dialogs, and cinematic elements of action sequences coupled with excellent pacing and acting using animation libraries. Through cinematography and character acting, they deliver the greatest visual impact to the widening audience of our award-winning interactive games.
- Create compelling cutscenes and interactive dialogs with excellent pacing, acting, and timing using animation libraries.
- Communicate with designers and leads to strike a balance between gameplay and visual storytelling.
- Set up cameras and actor staging within the scene.
- Balance quality with efficiency when working under tight deadlines.
- Follow and maintain pipelines and technical requirements.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of working in the video games industry or features as a Layout/Previz Artist.
- Full understanding of acting basics including posing and timing.
- Basic knowledge of cinematography and editing.
- Experience with staging action-oriented and dramatic sequences.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proactive approach when seeking answers.
- Technical problem solving.
- Quick to adapt to company proprietary software.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Previous game or film experience working on action-oriented sequences and cutscenes.
- Passion for making adventure games driven by narrative.
- Experience with character and camera animation in Maya or other 3D medium.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.
Telltale Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer and ADA compliant.
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
Friends Who Might Be Interested