Santa Monica, California
High School or equivalent
Associate Cinematic Animator (temporary) - Treyarch
We are looking for an Associate Cinematic Animator to work on our next exciting project. As an Associate Cinematic Animator, you will interact directly with some of the best Artists, Designers, and Engineers in our industry.
The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of animation principles and an acute sense of timing and weight. You must have experience with motion-capture editing techniques.
A successful Associate Cinematic Animator is expected to demonstrate a passion for developing high quality games and animations. You are self-motivated, open to learning and expanding your knowledge.
What you’ll be doing:
• Work directly with the department Lead and Senior Animators as well as Designers to identify and execute on the animation needs of the game.
• Create great animation using motion capture data or keyframing.
• Follow group standards and best practices.
• Participate in a multi-discipline development team.
• Collaborate effectively with other disciplines including Art, Design, and Audio.
• Manage day-to-day development issues; identify problems and drive creative solutions to fix them.
• Prepare for and attend motion capture shoots, as needed.
Skills/experience you’ll bring:
• Minimum 2 years animation experience in the video game industry
• Experience with facial animation
• Experience with Motion Capture
• A positive attitude and ability to work on a multi-discipline team
• Ability to take direction well and address notes
• A passion for developing high quality games
• Detail oriented and organized
• Excellent communication skills
And you’ll really get our attention if you have:
• Experience with Motion Builder
• Experience with previs & cameras
Home to some of the industry's best and brightest talent, Treyarch is an industry-leading game developer whose Call of Duty: Black Ops II set world-wide launch day records, and whose previous game Call of Duty®: Black Ops set an entertainment launch opening record upon its release in 2010 and continues to be one of the best-selling games of all time. .
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
More Jobs Like This
We couldn't find matching jobs.
Friends Who Might Be Interested