Are you passionate about gaming? Bethesda Softworks is looking for an Associate Brand Manager to work closely with the Marketing team to provide continuous support to enhance and maintain the existing marketing programs and promotional campaigns for our products. This position will also assist the Senior Brand Managers with product development to make sure our games meet and exceed consumer expectations and are commercially viable, are well positioned in the marketplace, and are brought to market successfully and managed throughout their lifecycle as ongoing brands.
- Assist with the planning and development of branding communications, advertising, promotional and PR programs to enhance sales of his/her product(s).
- Conduct and analyze market research data to define product positioning, as well as monitor competitive activity and identify consumer needs.
- Present the game’s foundations to operational marketing and work with them to achieve maximum success in the marketplace.
- Assist with development of a communication strategy of the game (PR, packaging, point of purchase, advertising, online).
- Assist with the development of game assets (trailers, demos, screenshots…) and ensure that your assets are translated into the constitutive elements of the game, such as universe, characters, and actions.
- Assess potential strategic alliances to expand products sales and lifecycle.
- Deliver well communicated game presentations at PR and corporate events.
- Coordinates the development of collateral materials
- Requires a BA in Business, Marketing or Communications
- Experience in brand and/or product marketing required
- Excellent communication/organizational skills, consumer brand experience a must
- Gaming knowledge/experience or passion for gaming necessary
- Strong oral and written communication skills required. Must be articulate and professional, as this position is required to present to several groups internally and externally – including the press
- Ability to build brands, create and uphold product positioning, set goals and objectives with methods to measure success and failures is crucial
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information, work well with others and handle a high-pressure environment