Great Games Start with Great People!
Activision Blizzard, headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, is the premier worldwide publisher of interactive entertainment software. Activision Blizzard's portfolio includes such best-selling video game franchises as Activision Publishing's Call of Duty, Spider-Man, X-Men, James Bond, and Transformers, in addition to Blizzard Entertainment's StarCraft, Diablo, Warcraft and the #1 subscription based massively multi-player online role-playing game, World of Warcraft. Activision Blizzard is the umbrella organization over Activision Publishing and Blizzard Entertainment, providing corporate shared services, such as Legal, HR, Finance, IT, Accounting, Facilities and Sales.
High Moon Studios, part of Activision Blizzard, is developing a high-profile, action-packed title for Xbox 360(TM) and PlayStation®3. Based in Carlsbad, we offer a creative and challenging environment that fosters collaboration, mentorship and camaraderie. We're dedicated to making successful high quality games, and we are looking for outstanding candidates to join our talented team.
Art Intern (Temporary)
An entry-level contributor whose primary duties involve art wrangling and asset management.
This position does not involve art creation.
· Works with the environment and props artists to import art assets into the game engine.
· Sets up base shaders and materials within the game engine.
· Organizes art assets into proper folder locations and validates them.
· Provides updates to the art team regarding the locations of art assets in the art pipeline.
· Builds collision for 3D game assets.
· Reports to the Art Director.
· Familiarity with polygon modeling and UVW unwrapping in 3ds Max or Maya.
· Proficient in the UI for either 3ds Max or Maya.
· Proficient with Photoshop.
· Perforce experience a plus, but not mandatory.
· Communicates and collaborates effectively with the development team.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Able to adapt to change, rapid iterations, and revisions.
· Handles constructive feedback well.
· Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Continuous learner.
Activision Blizzard and its affiliated companies is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer.
More Jobs Like This
We couldn't find matching jobs.