Minimum Number Of Professional Titles:
High School or equivalent
Amazon Game Studios is hiring! We are currently hard at work on a project that will provide the right candidates with the potential to work on game experiences that push the boundaries of technology. Our team includes industry veterans of dozens of titles including Thief, System Shock 2, Half Life 2, Left for Dead, Age of Empires, Halo, Portal, Borderlands 2, Gears of War, Forza, and Bioshock.
Amazon Game Studios is looking for an Art Director to lead and build a multi-discipline game art team with an emphasis. You will need to be comfortable pushing for innovation within the game engine. You will need to be proficient in all aspects of art management in the video game space as well as working across art, design, and technical disciplines. You will need to be accomplished in art team development and recruitment, performance management, scheduling, and milestone accountability. As Art Director you will help a push toward a new standard in videogame graphics.
- Portfolio that demonstrates style range, creativity and craftsmanship.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in art management
- A minimum of 10 years of experience as a digital artist in the game industry
- Acted as a supervisor on multiple titles
- Works effectively across all game disciplines
- Has strong understanding of artistic principles and philosophies
- Is familiar with the market and competition and can objectively gauge player expectations
- Is an accomplished leader of a discipline category
- A high degree of technical competency in art
- Well versed in multiple software solutions
- Experience with multiple pipelines and can provide best-fit recommendations and guidelines, ability to predict and avoid workflow issues
- Complete understanding of end-to-end game development, including how art integrates with technology and design inside of the game engine
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
Friends Who Might Be Interested