Hugely successful independent UK based game studio is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic art director to join our ranks as a core member and help to build a world class art team.
About the role:
As art director you will be working closely with the game designers to develop the visual design of all of our games, from conception to delivery of final art assets, marketing materials etc…
You will also be responsible for building and managing a skilled team of artists as our company grows.
- Prior success in a similar role - preferably with experience of delivering at least two high quality projects in an art director, or lead artist role.
- Outstanding traditional art and conceptualization skills with the ability to work across a variety of popular styles.
- Expert graphic design skills with a flair for UI design.
- Strong working knowledge of industry standard tools (3DS max, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects etc...)
- Excellent team management and leadership skills.
- A world-class portfolio to showcase your skills.
- In depth understanding of the game development process.
- Strong work ethic, combined with a sense of humor.
- A passion for games, ideally social, mobile and online games.
Salary: £50,000- £60,000 (GBP)
Our studio is based in the UK, in the City of Ely, near Cambridge. This is a full-time in-house position so relocation may be required. We are situated 5 minutes from Ely train station so it may be possible to commute.
To apply, send your CV, covering letter and online portfolio to email@example.com, applications will not be considered without all 3 of these items.