Wargaming Chicago-Baltimore is seeking an AI Software Engineer to work on our current and upcoming projects. We are looking for candidates with significant AI experience in complex environments.
- Design and implement AI systems for upcoming games.
- Implement server side AI code for a multiplayer environment.
- Work closely with design and art to being AI to life.
- Support artists, designers, and gameplay programmers.
What YOU Need to Succeed:
- A strong desire to create world-class games.
- Experience in character and vehicle AI, animation, and client-server environments.
- Responsible for the majority of AI work on at least two past projects.
- Experience using AI in multiplayer environments.
- Firsthand experience using navigation algorithms.
- Excellent working knowledge of state machines and message passing.
- Experience interacting with Physics and Animation systems.
- Ability to write robust, maintainable, and high-performance code.
- Very solid math background.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Experience with Python and Lua.
- Deep knowledge of C++ and STL