Wargaming West is seeking an AI Software Engineer to work on our current and upcoming projects. We are looking for candidates with significant AI experience in complex environments. Responsibilities will include:
- Design and implement AI systems for upcoming games.
- Implement server side AI code for a multiplayer environment.
- Work closely with design and art to being AI to life.
- Support artists, designers, and gameplay programmers.
- A strong desire to create world-class games.
- Experience in character and vehicle AI, animation, and client-server environments.
- Responsible for the majority of AI work on at least two past projects.
- Experience using AI in multiplayer environments.
- Firsthand experience using navigation algorithms.
- Excellent working knowledge of state machines and message passing.
- Experience interacting with Physics and Animation systems.
- Ability to write robust, maintainable, and high-performance code.
- Very solid math background.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Experience with Python and Lua.
- Deep knowledge of C++ and STL.