InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 100 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Innogames is looking for experienced and highly talented IT/Game Industry professionals with a strong Process/Project and Change Management background.On a daily basis, you will work very closely with the Product Manager. Your job is to enable the team to deliver on the vision for our products by ensuring that the right processes are in place and that those processes are then followed through by the entire development team (Game Design, Art, Front and Backend Development, QA).With a plan in hand, you quickly identify risks to the projects and find solutions to overcoming them. You succeed by addressing roadblocks in clever ways, and don’t allow other teams to repeat the same mistake that we’ve already learned from somewhere else.Team sizes can vary anywhere from 10 to 100 people, and you will play an instrumental part in transitioning a pre-launch development team into one that now has to support a live product with millions of real people playing it.
- Live and breathe agile development best practices; foster and instill a culture of agile development best practices in our departments
- Creating workflows across departments (Game Design, Art, Frontend and Backend Development, QA)
- Lead Planning Meetings, Review Meetings and Retrospectives
- Create cross departmental development schedules and project plans for in-house and occasionally third party development projects
- Control, and monitor production processes, development schedules and project plans – ensure that deliverables are achieved efficiently
- Identify critical path issues and unite the development teams to resolve them
- Proactively manage risks to the project upwards to the Product Manager
- Proven leadership experience within the Games/IT industry as a Project Manager or Internal Producer – minimum 3 year’s experience
- Expert knowledge of multiple Project Management methodologies, in particular Scrum and Kanban
- Proven track record of working with and implementing agile development methods at previous companies
- We use JIRA, so ideally you have used it before and understand how to use it at a high level
- A good understanding of Browser and Mobile development technologies
- A passion for games and technology
- Constantly new challenges and projects in a sound and constantly growing company with flat hierarchies
- Responsibility and creative tasks, including a high degree of professional freedom for your own ideas
- A very good atmosphere in an intercultural environment, focused on teamwork
- Flexible working hours (core time 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.), and many team events
- Supporting and contributing to the company retirement arrangement
- Further training on a regular basis, and a flat rate for reference books
- Supporting your move to Hamburg (e.g. through temporarily staying at our company apartment, and allround support if moving here from abroad)
- Subsidy to your parking spot or your ticket for local public transportation
- Preventive health care
- Creative breaks, e.g. during table soccer, at the PlayStation, or in a beach chair outside
- Complementary soft drinks and fresh fruit for all employees
Create your career!
Do you (m/f) enjoy challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Agile Process Manager - Live Games (m/f) at our house?
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, and degrees), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form
. Please let us know how you found InnoGames.