The Digital Animation & Visual Effects School at Universal Studios Orlando is looking for a Low Polygon Character Modeling Instructor. The position is for a 3 month contract. The school will provide temporary housing for the duration of the contract.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience creating low polygon character models.
- Proficient with creating node based materials in a game engine
- Demonstrate experience in using latest industry technology - Zbrush, 3dsMAX, Maya, etc.
- Proven effectiveness at group/team leadership
- Proven ability to motivate and organize groups
- Strong communication skills with proficiency in developing written communications and the development and delivery of oral presentations
- Ability to research and apply new learning and delivery methods
- Ability to support, guide and generally work with Students
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a close team environment with others