An exciting mobile game startup is looking for a highly talented 3D game artist to work out of our brand new Mountain View office--located in the cool Castro Street district. The successful candidate will be working on an exciting narrative-themed next gen learning product--with the goal to revolutionize the gamification of education. We are looking for an experienced, talented mobile game 3D artist to lead our 3D initiative across multiple platforms.
- With strong modelling skills, you will create original 3D content including characters, environments and various assets
- You will contribute to a high quality, unique visual experience--a world of magical space adventure for kids
- You will showcase leadership skills and vision--taking responsibility for leading a mobile game company’s 3D mobile art initiative
- Full production experience as a 3D Modeller (at least one shipped 3D game), capable of making anything from characters to props and environments.
- A solid grounding in traditional 2D art with a strong aesthetic sense
- Skills in creating textures of various styles – realistic through to stylized.
- Experience with Unity 3D engine, including asset and scene management.
- Advanced knowledge of a leading 3D modelling package, preferably Maya, 3D Studio Max, or other industry standard modeling software.
- Experience in lighting.
- 3D Animation skills and shader creation desired.
- Passion for video games, animation (Pixar, Disney), and the future of education.
- Ability to work in a Pixar-inspired style--a magical world of space adventure for kids.
WHY JOIN SOAR, INC?
- Be a key part of building a narrative-themed, next gen learning product (pioneering gamification in education).
- Be able to bring your own ideas into projects
- Competitive salary and full benefits
- Get in on the ground floor of an ambitious mobile game startup located in a cool office on Castro Street in the heart of Mountain View--and work with a kickass, collaborative team!