With offices in 30 countries in Europe, North American and Asia, Gameloft, an worldwide publisher and developer of digital and social games, is seeking gifted 3D Artists. Qualified candidates will work with imaginative art teams to create a wide range of new game IP. The primary responsibility of a 3D artist is to strive for quality, based on the visual direction of IP. This position is accountable for the modeling, texturing, and shading of highres, and base mesh characters, environments, and props.
This position is based in the the great city of New York, an international metropolis just waiting to provide inspiration and fascination for you!
So what are you waiting for? Don't miss out on this opportunity and be a part of a talented, dynamic and international video-games studio for 3D games!
The 3d artist works closely with Designers to bring worlds and characters to life, developers to ensure that the right tools and technology are used in production, and production to ensure schedules are met in a timely fashion. Effective communicate overall IP reviews, and general feedback on 3d related artwork.
• A talented 3d art generalist with 1+ years industry experience
• A closer, having shipped 1 or more titles
• Passionate about video games
• Looking to share your knowledge with those around you
• Organized and focused
• A creator of polished work
• A contributing member sharing your creative with others
Tools in Your Belt:
• 3DS Max (2+ years)
• Photoshop (2+ years)
• Mental Ray or VRay
• Ace understanding of anatomy or architecture
• Solid understanding of shading
• Solid understanding of texturing
• A keen eye for shape, silhouette, and color
• Mastery of illustration, painting, or photography
• Open communication style
• Passion for great art
• Ability to give constructive feedback
• Team player who thrives in collaborative environments
• Self-propelled understanding of current gen console or social game techniques