Konami Digital Entertainment is seeking an experienced Senior Mobile 3D Graphics Programmer!
Konami Japan is currently looking for a Senior GPGPU Programmer to join our FOX ENGINE development team. Inviting Worldwide Technology Director Julien Merceron and pursuing an innovative game development process on its globally recognised game titles including the Metal Gear Solid series and the Pro-Evolution Soccer franchise, we have established a new team working on the FOX ENGINE and now welcome experienced programmers with an excellent technical background.
Developing GPGPU techniques on New Generation Platforms
- Over 6 years of professional experience in creating 3D graphic libraries for PC/PS3/Xbox360, and at least 1 year of GPGPU development
- Proficient knowledge of 3D algebra, graphics programming, PC and console development
- Has the passion to provide great 3D graphics and simulation quality
- Outstanding C/C++/Shader programming skills
- Knowledge of Dx11 and OpenGL 4.3
- Is proficient with "Test Driven Development"
- Has participated in shipping Hit Games
- Possesses verbal and written communication skills in English or Japanese
- Professional experience in creating graphic effects and using GPU for simulation aspects
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Position type: Starting with a two-year contract, which could be renewed or become indefinite based on your performance.
- Compensation: competitive salary+ discretionary bonus with a generous benefits package (e.g. Social Insurance including health insurance, labour insurance and pension; Defined Contribution Pension Plan allowance; Transportation allowance.)
- Relocation Support: Relocation support package including a relocation lump sum; free language lessons for a minimum of 3 months