Seeking an experienced Unity programmer who has completed 2+ Multiplayer titles. Must have experience with networking and one or more of the following: Graphics, Gameplay, AI, or UI. This is a remote position where you can set your own hours and work schedule, though you must also be able to collaborate via Skype with a team that is in US/EU timezones.
We seek someone with previous game industry experience, but we will consider exceptional candidates if you can show us a solid understanding of the toolset. We want someone who is excited about the opportunity to work on a great game, and can effectively turn that excitement into great game code.
* Writes clean, object-oriented code that is self commenting
* Experienced with two or more published titles with multiplayer components
* C# or C++
* Past experience with one of the following: graphics, networking, gameplay, AI, UI
* Self starter with good time management and communication skills
* Dependable internet for online collaboration and meetings
* Fluent in English and can work in US / EU timezones
Helpful Skills :
* Advanced UI development
* Gameplay coding experience
* iOS and/or Android experience
* Advanced web coding skills
* Experience with artificial life and simulation techniques