Vergeous is a new game studio that is currently working on it's first title with industry veteran Scott Miller (creator of popular titles such as Wolfenstein and Duke Nukem). We are looking for a remote Videogame Producer who can:
- Lead an online team across design, programming, art, marketing/branding, and more.
- Communicate on behalf of Vergeous, to external businesses and firms who handle certain aspects of our development and business management.
- Provide regular updates to executive management and conduct regular reviews with leads and management.
- Identify bumps in development and drive creative solutions to fix them. A Senior Producer should foresee problems, create plans to manage and alleviate the risks, and pitch in to put those plans into action.
- Assist in the management and creation of game milestones.
- Organize information, especially on our project management system, so that it is easily readable by the team members.
- Implement new strategies and methods in order to increase our efficiency in our daily efforts to make work fun and productive.
Overall, we never know what this job will hold, but the previous is a short list of things that may need to be accomplished in the duration of the job.
Some basic skills are:
- Having worked on at least 1 major professional title in a producer, or executive, role.
- Having some form of formal education.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
- Excellent writing skills -- able to express thoughts with few words, and in a professional manner.
Some preferred skills are:
- Being not only a worker, but a person of quality in details.
- Being a dedicated hardcore gamer.
- A passion for knowing about business, videogames, and what makes a great videogame business.
- Being an all-around fun, and bold, person.
- Having worked in another part of the game industry.