InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 100 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
- Conception and development of mobile apps for our games, based on Cocos 2D-X
- Further development and optimization of existing mobile apps
- Cooperating with UI designers when creating the mobile interfaces
- Conception of high-performance APIs, together with the back-end development teams of our games
- Porting the mobile apps to new devices
- Ensuring a high product quality, together with Quality Assurance
- A degree in computer science or business / media informatics, or a comparable degree
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented programming in C++
- First experience in mobile development, knowledge of Cocos 2D or Cocos 2D-X a plus
- Desirable: Knowledge of graphic programming with OpenGL ES
- Good knowledge of English
- A high motivation for continuous learning, and a very independent way of working
- Constantly new challenges and projects in a sound and constantly growing company with flat hierarchies
- Responsibility and creative tasks, including a high degree of professional freedom for your own ideas
- A very good atmosphere in an intercultural environment, focused on teamwork
- Flexible working hours (core time 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.), and many team events
- Supporting and contributing to the company retirement arrangement
- Further training on a regular basis, and a flat rate for reference books
- Supporting your move to Hamburg (e.g. through temporarily staying at our company apartment, and allround support if moving here from abroad)
- Funding your parking spot on the premises, or your ticket for local public transport
- Preventive health care
- Creative breaks, e.g. during table soccer, at the PlayStation, or in a beach chair outside
- Complementary soft drinks and fresh fruit for all employees
Create your career!
Do you (m/f) enjoy challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Mobile Developer Cocos 2D-X (m/f) at our house?
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, and code samples - on executable files), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form
, or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org (attachments are limited to 2 MB). Please let us know how you found InnoGames.