Looking for an opportunity to get your feet wet in professional game development and learn from some of the best software engineers in the industry? Respawn is looking for sharp Software Engineer Interns to join our team, for the short term with the potential for full time.
- Write code for video game development using C/C++.
- Help design and implement game/engine features that meet the requirements of art, design, and animation teams.
- Help add features to large complicated systems without unnecessary rework and without introducing bugs or performance issues.
- Help fix tricky bugs.
- Meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree (obtained or in progress) in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Fluent in C/C++.
- Experience creating games/game features (both school work and personal projects). Has portfolio demonstrating related skills and experience.
- Excellent 3D Math skills.
Other qualities we look for:
- Ability and drive to contribute towards and advance all aspects of a game.
- Strong game design sensibilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all disciplines and departments.
- Self-motivated, team player with excellent problem solving skills.
- Passion for games.
To apply, send resume to email@example.com