Respawn Entertainment is seeking a strong, experienced Lead Recruiter to drive recruiting efforts. Help us hire the best developer talent!
- Work with management and department leads to determine company hiring needs. Manage all things related to recruiting and hiring.
- Drive recruiting strategies to source and attract high quality talent.
- Active networking. Build network of contacts through social media, groups, industry events, etc.
- Extensive and creative talent sourcing.
- Initiate and maintain communication with potential future candidates.
- Help educate hiring managers on interviewing techniques and best practices.
- Help streamline applicant tracking processes and develop better systems/processes.
- Liaise with schools, make contact with graduating talent. Attend job fairs and other industry events as needed.
- Travel to video game industry events as needed to represent Respawn and source talent.
- Manage interviews and hiring processes. Negotiate offers.
- Conduct phone screens and in-person interviews.
- Provide well written ads with clear job descriptions.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong track record of sourcing and hiring high quality candidates.
- Organized, trust-worthy, genuine, and enthusiastic “people person.” Strong representative for Respawn’s culture.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication. Impressive ability to articulate development roles and company culture to candidates.
- Experience in game industry preferred. If no game industry experience, experience recruiting for entertainment, tech, or creative media industries.
- Clear understanding of software/game development a major plus.
- Existing network of candidates a major plus.
- Exceptional follow through.
- Expert understanding of recruiting best practices, how to conduct a legal interview, discrimination laws, etc.
- Strong engineering recruiting background a plus.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.