Note Tracker TEA
Treyarch / Activision | San Francisco CA 94101 USA | Full Time | Posted: 07/17/2009
Shaba Games develops leading-edge games for next generation systems. We believe in hiring creative, hard-working, dedicated and talented people to work in a fun and relaxed environment. Our team members are all top creators in the areas of animation, art, design and programming. We believe in empowering our team members and developing their talents in other disciplines. There is ample room to grow as Shaba expands! We also offer competitive salaries, full benefits and profit sharing. Shaba Games is an Activision development studio located in San Francisco, CA.
Shaba Games is currently seeking individuals experienced with MIDI sequencing to create MIDI note maps for a music game. Ideal candidates will possess a strong musical background, a good ear, experience in MIDI sequencing, and notation skills.
Responsibilities will include:
• Create MIDI note data based on pre-recorded vocal tracks
• Utilize MIDI data to drive other aspects of the game engine
• Input lyrics into game engine tools
• Maintain working organization of game assets
Additional responsibilities may include:
• Tempo mapping of songs
• Emulation and generation of effects
• Experience with MIDI sequencing on a PC DAW: Sonar, Cubase, ProTools, etc.
• Technical knowledge of MIDI, digital audio workstations, DSP, etc.
• Ability to transcribe melody and harmony lines to MIDI
• Strong understanding of music theory
• Focused, quick learner
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with any current consoles a plus
• Scripting experience
• Degree in Music
To be considered, please apply directly on our website (see link below).
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||San Francisco, CA, 94101, United States|
|Categories||Audio / Music / Sound|
|Work Site||On site|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|