Sr. Game Tools Programmer
Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC | Bend Studio, Bend OR 97001 USA | Full Time | Posted: 01/29/2009
This is for our Bend Studio location. We're looking for talented Game Tools Programmers. If you love working on great games and want to live in beautiful Central Oregon, then check this out and apply ASAP!
The Tools Programmer will be responsible for maintaining the production tool chain, developing new technology and various tools inside of 3ds Max and Maya, writing and maintaining windows applications, building tools using scripting languages, and developing art rendering pipelines.
• At least 5 years experience in the game industry.
• Game programming experience required, preferably on console machines.
• Windows programming experience required.
• PS3 or XBOX360 experience required.
• Experience with XML parsers required.
• 3D math skills required.
• 3Ds Max and Maya plugin development knowledge required.
• Experience with 3D Vertex and Pixel Shader Programming highly recommended.
• Experience with scripting languages like Python, Perl, and LUA recommended.
• 3d Rendering Pipeline knowledge highly recommended.
• Thorough knowledge and experience with C / C++ and C#.
• Able to effectively communicate with art and design staff.
• Ability to work within schedule constraints.
Benefits: Competitive package including comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision, short/long term disability, flexible spending account, 10 paid holidays, 18 days paid time off, 401(k) with up to 4% match, and annual bonus program.
It is the policy of Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc. (SCEA) to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. SCEA does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law. SCEA also makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled employees.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||Bend Studio, Bend, OR, 97001, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|