Rockstar San Diego | San Diego CA 92101 USA | Full Time | Posted: 02/03/2012
Rockstar San Diego is looking for a networking programmer who specializes in the synchronization of the wide range of gameplay mechanics found in a Rockstar open world game. This position involves extensive collaboration with gameplay programmers and designers, so good communication skills and the desire to work closely with others are a must.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- 3+ years of professional experience with at least one shipped game title
- Both self motivated and able to work closely with programmers, artists and designers
- Strong OO design understanding
- Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other Science degree
- Prior experience synchronizing objects in bandwidth limited situations
- Experience working with common networking libraries
- Console development experience
- Good math, in particular a working knowledge of vectors, quaternions and linear algebra
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||San Diego, CA, 92101, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|