Kojima Productions | San_Mateo CA 94404 USA | Full Time | Posted: 03/01/2012
THE "NEXT" MGS
DEVELOPMENT WITHOUT BORDERS
GDC 2012 Booth ＃1914
Kojima Productions will be returning to the GDC Career Pavilion (March 6th - 9th) to search for skillful engineers, artists, and game creators including:
・Project engineers for the latest Metal Gear Solid targeted for high-end consoles and PC
・Engineers to help develop next-gen game engine technology for use with the "FOX Engine."
・Kojima Productions Brand Manager
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please visit the Konami Group booth, #1914, in the Career Pavilion.
We look forward to meeting lots of enthusiastic and talented candidates.
• Create fantastic game content for Kojima Productions fans all over the world
• Create imaginative original character designs that fit the aesthetics of each game
• Create image boards and storyboards that bring Hideo Kojima's game world to life
• Design various visual game elements
Qualifications and Requirements
• Strong design skills and the ability to create realistic original characters, mechas, and/or backgrounds
• Confidence in one's own technique, sensibilities, and ideas
• Good oral and written communication skills; Japanese or English
• Ability to adhere to schedules and work well under pressure
• High level of basic art skills (i.e. sketches, figurative art, coloring)
• Self-motivated, team player with strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||San_Mateo, CA, 94404, United States|
|Categories||Art / Animation|
|Work Site||On site|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|