Kojima Productions | San Mateo- CA 94404 USA | Full Time | Posted: 03/01/2012
THE "NEXT" MGS
DEVELOPMENT WITHOUT BORDERS
GDC 2012 Booth ＃1914
Kojima Productions will be returning to the GDC Career Pavilion (March 6th - 9th) to search for skillful engineers, artists, and game creators including:
・Project engineers for the latest Metal Gear Solid targeted for high-end consoles and PC
・Engineers to help develop next-gen game engine technology for use with the "FOX Engine."
・Kojima Productions Brand Manager
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please visit the Konami Group booth, #1914, in the Career Pavilion.
We look forward to meeting lots of enthusiastic and talented candidates.
• Build and strengthen "Metal Gear" as a global mega-hit franchise in all regions including North America, Japan, and Europe.
• Responsible not only marketing and promotional activities, but also for high-level strategic brand-building and management of the Metal Gear franchise.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Native level of English language skill
• Good oral and written communication skill in Japanese
• More than 2 years of experience as a brand manager or more than 2 years of experience with global marketing
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; Japanese or English
• Ability to adhere to schedules and work well under pressure
• Self-motivated, team player with very strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
Desired skills and pluses
• Good oral and written communication skill in a language other than Japanese or English such as Chinese, Spanish, German, French,
If you are interested in becoming part of this amazing team, then please send your resume to kdehr@Konami.com. We look forward to meeting lots of enthusiastic and talented candidates.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||San Mateo-, CA, 94404, United States|
|Categories||Marketing / PR / Communications|
|Work Site||On site|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|