Rockstar San Diego | San Diego CA 92101 USA | Full Time | Posted: 02/03/2012
Rockstar San Diego is looking for a talented gameplay programmer to join our award winning team of developers. Prospective candidates need to the ready for the challenges posed by large scale open worlds with complex AI and physics. General programming skills are a must and knowledge of animation, camera, AI and physics problems and solutions gain bonus points. Attention to detail and an innate feeling for what makes good gameplay are essential to fulfill our requirements here!
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- 2+ years of professional experience with at least one shipped game title
- Strong math skills, knowledge of vectors, matrices and linear algebra
- Good team communication skills
- Strong OO design understanding
- Passion for building cutting edge video game experiences
- Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other Science degree
- Prior experience working with camera, animations, AI or game physics
- Console development experience
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.
|Location||San Diego, CA, 92101, United States|
|Categories||Programmer / Engineer|
|Platforms||Playstation 3,Xbox 360|
|How to apply||Applications are no longer accepted for this job posting.|