Zenimax Online Studios is looking for a Senior Technical Artist with a strong programming background. The Sr. Technical Artist will be responsible for building tools that support artist workflow and streamline the movement of data through the pipeline.
• 5+ years of experience with Python, C# or another object oriented scripting language.
• Interest in working with and supporting Artists and Animators in the production environment.
• Understand the importance of data flow and architecture in game development.
• Ability to adapt to changing needs throughout the course of the development cycle.
• Develop and maintain tools that support efficient and scalable workflow.
• Respond to emerging needs throughout the development cycle.
• Must be able to take direction and respond accordingly.
• Willingness to put short term solutions in place.
• Ability and interest in building long term solutions.
• Capable of simplifying complex problems and building modular solutions.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must be self-sufficient and have strong time management skills.
• Must have strong communication skills.
• Familiarity with common data formats: XML/JSON/etc.
• PyQt or PySide
• Maya, Max, Modo, or other 3D DCC
• Character animation & rigging
• MMO experience a plus.
• Experience working with character pipelines in game development.
• Experience with animation, special effects and shaders.
• General interest in contemporary CGI techniques.