- Direct, grow and mentor a highly capable and high performing software engineering team
- Direct engineering resources to match business and production goals
- Collaborate with design, engineering and production teams to devise optimal engineering solutions to game requirements.
- Hands-on architect and coder for sophisticated client/server systems for online gaming
- Implement software systems with attention to security, reliability, scalability, maintainability and performance
- Innovate and iterate on process, systems and technology to deliver a world-class gaming experience
- Be a leader; Identify and articulate technical and production risks and obstacles, generate solutions.
- Fluent in C#, C++, or Java; experience with other languages a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Proven effectiveness in directing and delivering production software for high quality games
- 10+ years development experience with at least one shipped game product as a technical lead
- Direct experience with client/server topologies as used in online games
- iOS or Android experience Unity 3D game engine experience
- Experience with online game services such as Facebook, IOS Game Center, Steam etc.
My client is a developer and publisher of connected games. They were founded in 2011 with a mission to create the most engaging and fulfilling online game experiences on the planet. All of the games are free-to-play and available across your favorite devices and social networks. They are unique in their focus on the gamer audience and our exacting standards around quality gameplay. Passion is to create experiences that surprise and delight our players. By combining the best of AAA game design with free-to-play accessibility, they believe we will change the way gamers play together.