Zenimax Online Studios is looking for a Senior Technical Artist with a strong programming background. The Sr. Technical Artist will be responsible for building tools that support artist workflow and streamline the movement of data through the pipeline.
- 5+ years of experience with Python, C# or another object oriented scripting language.
- Interest in working with and supporting Artists and Animators in the production environment.
- Understand the importance of data flow and architecture in game development.
- Ability to adapt to changing needs throughout the course of the development cycle.
- Develop and maintain tools that support efficient and scalable workflow.
- Respond to emerging needs throughout the development cycle.
- Must be able to take direction and respond accordingly.
- Willingness to put short term solutions in place.
- Ability and interest in building long term solutions.
- Capable of simplifying complex problems and building modular solutions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be self-sufficient and have strong time management skills.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Familiarity with common data formats: XML/JSON/etc.
- PyQt or PySide
- Maya, Max, Modo, or other 3D DCC
- Character animation & rigging
- MMO experience a plus.
- Experience working with character pipelines in game development.
- Experience with animation, special effects and shaders.
- General interest in contemporary CGI techniques.