, Playstation 3, Xbox 360, , Nintendo DS
The Generalist Engineer will work closely with the Technical Director to develop innovative software solutions for our upcoming projects. This role will also involve close collaboration with artists and designers as well as helping to influence the technical direction of projects.
• 5 years of industry experience working as a software engineer with at least 1 shipped AAA title
• Proficient in C/C++
• Ability to both design and work within various scripting languages
• Strong 3D math skills
• Can work with other departments and assess and address game systems needs
• Being able to grasp the big picture of how various systems must interact
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work within a highly dynamic startup environment where team members typically have multiple responsibilities
• Able to work independently with a minimum of supervision
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com and include the position name in the subject line of your message.
Please note: Due to the volume of applications we receive for our job postings, we are unable to respond personally to telephone inquiries regarding the status of an application. Only candidates being considered for interview will be contacted at this time.