Lead C++ Programmer
A dream job for a Lead software engineer, wanting to work on groundbreaking interactive 3D technology.
ENESS is an art/technology practice established in 1997. We create unique interactive experiences around the world for live staging events, sporting arenas, museums, and public spaces. We are leaders and pioneers in utilising the latest technologies to create something meaningful and extraordinary... See for yourself here www.eness.com
- Visual C++.
- DirectX 11
- Graphics / Game Engine Architecture.
- Several years proven commercial C/C++ experience in game or graphics development.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Responsibility for the team’s productivity, and quality of output
- Great communication skills
- Must love playing with technology
- Manage the software engineering / architecture of the ENESS proprietary 3D Software.
- Work closely with team members (creatives and management) to plan / design and build
technical solutions for projects.
- Champion the development of new ideas.
- Ability to manage and lead a technical team
- Write technical specifications for each project.
- Write and develop technical design documents for the scoping of new projects.
- Be able to effectively communicate and liaise with clients as required.
If you are a top notch Lead software engineer who is ambitious and wants to push the boundaries of what’s possible technically and creatively, please email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
More Jobs Like This
We couldn't find matching jobs.