Playstation 3, Xbox 360, ,
Senior Designer (f/m)
YAGER is currently seeking a talented and experienced Designer to work on an awesome and exciting unannounced AAA project. Join us as a driving force in Design and push the boundaries to deliver a unique user experience. We’re looking for people who love the idea of working together in interdisciplinary teams within a flat hierarchy and a fast-paced and professional environment.
• Design and prototype core gameplay systems
• Create, balance and maintain gameplay features from initial design to implementation into the game world and final polish
• Create and maintain internal design documentation, including feature specifications and implementation guides
• Collaborate with the level team to ensure the implementation of systems into actual gameplay and maintain overall balance between multiple gameplay systems
• Iterate, balance and tune gameplay features based on ideas and feedback from team, QA and play testing during the whole production
• 5+ years of industry experience in a game and/or level design capacity
• Shipped at least one major title as a game or level designer
• Experience with Sandbox or Open-World game development
• Experience in balancing complex gameplay systems
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
• Avid gamer with knowledge and understanding of various games and game types
• Previous experience with Unreal
• Experience with Scrum and Kanban production methods
• Full-time and on-site
• Status: employment
• Start: as soon as possible
Join Our Team!
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in interdisciplinary teams with a flat hierarchy, please send us your application using this link: http://www.yager.de/career/index.html?yid=44&agid=38
More Jobs Like This
We couldn't find matching jobs.