Engine Programmer – Turtle Rock Studios
Join our exceptional development team as an Engine Programmer on a game targeting next generation hardware. The job will include middleware maintenance, extending existing engine features to meet project goals, and resolving cross-platform issues. The employee will work extensively on helping the content team properly utilize console hardware. The successful candidate will work on a team of 12 programmers, on a project which has about 50 developers in total.
• Extend engine features to meet project goals
• Debug problems with core engine systems and middleware
• Troubleshoot cross-platform problems
• Investigate and resolve performance issues
• Minimum of 3 years low level engine experience
• C++ expert
• DX11 experience
• Advanced 3D math skills
• Coding and debugging multi-threaded systems
• Proven experience developing and shipping for the PS3 and X360
• Collaborate with artists, designers and other programmers
• Excellent problem solving and time management skills
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering
• Profiling packages and techniques such as PIX and Razor
• DX 11 Shaders
• SPU coding
• Sony and Microsoft publishing requirements and processes
• Multiplayer Action Games and FPS
• Scripting languages (LUA)
About Turtle Rock:
In 2002 a small group of like-minded industry vets got together and formed Turtle Rock Studios.
Turtle Rock worked with Valve on some great content for the Counter-Strike universe, including Counter-Strike: Condition Zero and Counter-Strike: Source. The team then went on to create the hit game for the PC and Xbox 360, "Left 4 Dead".
Turtle Rock Studios is working on its latest game and is looking for talented, experienced and motivated people to join them in their brand new offices in Lake Forest, CA.
If you're looking for a new opportunity that will allow you to make a real contribution to the next big AAA game, we want to hear from you.
Turtle Rock Studios team members enjoy excellent compensation and benefits, including a phenomenal profit sharing program, paid health care plan, flexible work schedule, generous paid time off, and a fun, casual work environment.
To Apply - firstname.lastname@example.org