Crytek has an opening for an experienced and self-motivated Lead Programmer to join our expanding team of international game developers in Shanghai. We are looking for people with a positive team-oriented attitude, good communication skills and a commitment to excellence. Successful candidates will be joining a global family of developers, working with some of the most advanced tech in the industry and helping to push the boundaries of what is possible in games.
• Collaborate with design and production to plan and scope features.
• Implement robust game systems according to design specifications.
• Work in various areas of the game as required, such as graphics, UI, optimization.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest advances in game technology.
• Minimum of 5 years professional C++ programming experience.
• Shipped at least 1 game for either mobile, PC or console.
• Excellent understanding of object-oriented analysis and design.
• Solid working knowledge of DirectX or OpenGL.
• Strong problem-solving and debugging skills.
• Experience in engine development.
• Experience in mobile development.
• Experience using a visual scripting framework (Flowgraph, Kismet, etc.).
• Experience in OpenGL ES.
• Experience in Objective-C.
• Experience with a scripting language (Lua, UnrealScript, etc.).
• Familiar with at least 1 commercial game engine (CryEngine, Unreal, etc.).
• Chinese language skills are not necessary, but would be a bonus.